Member for Kurrajong
Shadow Minister for Urban Services
Shadow Minister for ICT
Shadow Minister for Seniors
- Online petition calls for a crackdown on dangerous dogs in Canberra
- Opposition to introduce bill to address dangerous dog issues
- ACT GOVERNMENT LAGS ON ESSENTIAL SERVICES
- ACT LABOR TURNS BACK ON DOG ATTACKS
- BARR GOVERNMENT CHANGES NOISE RULES TO KEEP NORTHBOURNE RESIDENTS AWAKE
- DOSZPOT CALLS FOR COMMUNITY INPUT ON DANGEROUS DOGS
- CANBERRA LIBERALS COMMIT TO OAKS ESTATE COMMUNITY
- CANBERRA LIBERALS WILL DELIVER MORE FOR SCHOOLS
- Support for local sporting clubs at Greenway Oval
- More support for all schools (maintenance)
Steve and his wife Maureen came to Canberra in 1974 from Sydney and lived in Holder, Fisher and Calwell before recently settling in the inner south. They have two adult children with families of their own, and they live in the Woden area.
Prior to his election to the ACT Legislative Assembly in 2008, Steve held a number of senior executive positions in the information, communication and technology sector over a 25 year period. Steve is a former Deputy Chairman of the ACT Branch of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), and is also a Fellow of the Australia Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
Steve has a strong community involvement, through his role as former President of Soccer Canberra and former President of the ACT Olympic Council.
Steve was well known as the Head of SOCOG in Canberra during the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and staging of the Olympic Football tournament that was based in our capital city.
To contact Steve:
Phone: 02 6205 0131