Member for Brindabella
Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Shadow Minister for Urban Services
Shadow Minister for Seniors
Shadow Minister for Heritage
- Adoption processes set to be more child-centred after long push for change
- Canberra Liberals recognise tireless efforts of aged care workers
- Hope remains for Canberra to host 2023 Women’s World Cup
- Vale Sue Salthouse
- Fears elderly Canberrans being left behind
- Liberals push to bring 2023 Women’s World Cup to Canberra
- The Canberra Liberal’s new shadow ministry announced
- Labor Government should reveal plans to mitigate widespread fire risks
- Labor Government should suspend golf club development amid integrity concerns
- ACT Government should stop skirting scrutiny on cladding fire safety risks
Prior to entering the Assembly, Nicole worked in a range of private, public and third sector organisations, including tax, workplace relations, defence, Medicare, a NASA space tracking station, Deloitte Consulting and as CEO of national peak bodies in the areas of homelessness and disability.
Nicole graduated from ANU with a degree in Psychology and later went on to post-graduate study and gained a Masters of Business in eBusiness and Communication.
Nicole has served on a number of Boards and committees including the Tuggeranong Football Club, an AFL club in the North East Australian Football League. Last year Nicole was honoured to receive the President’s Award for service to the club. Nicole has been in the past, and is currently, a member of a number of government and business advisory committees, including in the areas of disability, aged care, accessible public transport, and telecommunications.
She has also been a volunteer for a range of organisations including Red Cross, Ronald McDonald House, the Community Fire Unit Fadden, organising Pink Footy Day for her football club, and many other activities.
Nicole came to Canberra in 1988 and has lived in Tuggeranong ever since. She is married with children, step children and grandchildren.
To contact Nicole:
Phone: 02 6205 0323