Member for Brindabella
Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Shadow Minister for Planning and Infrastructure
Shadow Minister for Heritage
- Government knowingly puts lives in danger at the Centenary Hospital
- QUESTIONS RAISED OVER NEW CHIEF ENGINEER WITHOUT PANEL
- LE COUTEUR TOO BUSY TO ADDRESS CONSTITUENT CONCERNS
- LAWDER QUESTIONS GOVERNMENT’S COVERT AMENDMENT
- GOVERNMENT URGED TO COME CLEAN AFTER FOI REQUEST DENIED
- RATES FOR MULTI-UNIT DWELLINGS ALMOST FOUR TIMES THAT OF DETACHED DWELLINGS
- CANBERRA LIBERALS WILL SPEED UP LOCAL ADOPTION
- CANBERRA LIBERALS GRASSROOTS PLAN TO ENHANCE ACT TOURISM
- CANBERRA LIBERALS PLANS TO SEE THE ARTS THRIVE
- CANBERRA LIBERALS WILL DELIVER LOCAL FUNDING FOR LANDCARE
Prior to entering the Assembly, Nicole worked in a range of private, public and third sector organisations, including tax, workplace relations, defence, Medicare, a NASA space tracking station, Deloitte Consulting and as CEO of national peak bodies in the areas of homelessness and disability.
Nicole graduated from ANU with a degree in Psychology and later went on to post-graduate study and gained a Masters of Business in eBusiness and Communication.
Nicole has served on a number of Boards and committees including the Tuggeranong Football Club, an AFL club in the North East Australian Football League. Last year Nicole was honoured to receive the President’s Award for service to the club. Nicole has been in the past, and is currently, a member of a number of government and business advisory committees, including in the areas of disability, aged care, accessible public transport, and telecommunications.
She has also been a volunteer for a range of organisations including Red Cross, Ronald McDonald House, the Community Fire Unit Fadden, organising Pink Footy Day for her football club, and many other activities.
Nicole came to Canberra in 1988 and has lived in Tuggeranong ever since. She is married with children, step children and grandchildren.
To contact Nicole:
Phone: 02 6205 0323