Senator for the ACT
- Coalition Government Delivers Record Health Funding For ACT
- Funding for exploration and research to secure jobs for the future
- STEM program sets ACT preschoolers for jobs of the future
- Seselja re-endorsed by Canberra Liberal membership
- Testing the waters for quality solutions
- Dame Enid Lyons’ legacy honoured
- Government Initiative Fast Tracks Fairfax Manufacturer’s Development
- Dump Protectionism – Support Australian Jobs
- Canberrans Benefiting from Work for the Dole
- Language learning for preschoolers in the ACT
Zed Seselja was born in Woden Valley Hospital in Canberra’s south to Croatian immigrant parents, and he has lived in Canberra his entire life.
He was raised in the Tuggeranong Valley, attending local schools, and saw the city grow up with him. He studied Arts and Law at the Australian National University and then moved into the Commonwealth Public Service, where he rose to become a Senior Lawyer.
Zed is a KeepWatch Ambassador with the Royal Lifesaving Society, an Ambassador for Focus ACT and a strong supporter of local charities such as Karinya House and St Vincent de Paul.
He entered politics to create a better future for his children and all Canberrans and previously represented Canberrans in the ACT Legislative Assembly for eight years, including as Leader of the Opposition.
Zed’s focus has always been firmly focused on listening to the community and providing practical solutions to real problems. He is committed to providing the opportunity for everyone to meet their potential, no matter what their background. He believes that Government and the community have a fundamental duty to look after their most vulnerable citizens.
Zed is excited about the future of Canberra. He is committed to the growth of the city and making the critical decisions of today that will ensure the prosperity of tomorrow.
To read more about Zed Seselja, please visit his website: www.zedseselja.com.au
To contact Zed:
Phone: 02 6247 6444