Senator for the ACT
- Seselja negotiates extra $57 million for ACT Schools
- Senator Seselja praises local commemorative projects
- New DSS headquarters in Tuggeranong almost complete
- Celebrating ACT Exporters
- Funding boost to mobilise Australia’s citizen scientists
- New Dicks Creek Road Bridge Opens in the Yass Valley
- Funding to fix 7 Road Black Spots in the ACT
- Applications open for new ‘H2OK’ demonstration sites grants
- Statement on the proposed decentralisation of the APS
- Youth Jobs PaTH – Getting More Young Canberrans into Work
Zed Seselja was born in Woden Valley Hospital in Canberra’s south to Croatian immigrant parents, and he has lived in Canberra his entire life.
He was raised in the Tuggeranong Valley, attending local schools, and saw the city grow up with him. He studied Arts and Law at the Australian National University and then moved into the Commonwealth Public Service, where he rose to become a Senior Lawyer.
Zed is a KeepWatch Ambassador with the Royal Lifesaving Society, an Ambassador for Focus ACT and a strong supporter of local charities such as Karinya House and St Vincent de Paul.
He entered politics to create a better future for his children and all Canberrans and previously represented Canberrans in the ACT Legislative Assembly for eight years, including as Leader of the Opposition.
Zed’s focus has always been firmly focused on listening to the community and providing practical solutions to real problems. He is committed to providing the opportunity for everyone to meet their potential, no matter what their background. He believes that Government and the community have a fundamental duty to look after their most vulnerable citizens.
Zed is excited about the future of Canberra. He is committed to the growth of the city and making the critical decisions of today that will ensure the prosperity of tomorrow.
To read more about Zed Seselja, please visit his website: www.zedseselja.com.au
To contact Zed:
Phone: 02 6247 6444