Senator for the ACT
- Food Labels Provide More Clarity for Consumers
- Lower, Fairer and Simpler Taxes Delivered for Working Australians in the ACT
- Woden Next Town Centre to Benefit from Commonwealth Investment
- Local Businesses on Show in Paris
- Helping Australia’s Food Industry Go Digital
- Significant Defence Investment in the ACT
- Agribusinesses Target New Markets and Job Growth with Government Support
- New Food Labels Coming Soon
- Disadvantaged ACT families to receive support
- Tackling the scourge of ice in the ACT
Zed Seselja was born in Woden Valley Hospital in Canberra’s south to Croatian immigrant parents, and he has lived in Canberra his entire life.
He was raised in the Tuggeranong Valley, attending local schools, and saw the city grow up with him. He studied Arts and Law at the Australian National University and then moved into the Commonwealth Public Service, where he rose to become a Senior Lawyer.
Zed is a KeepWatch Ambassador with the Royal Lifesaving Society, an Ambassador for Focus ACT and a strong supporter of local charities such as Karinya House and St Vincent de Paul.
He entered politics to create a better future for his children and all Canberrans and previously represented Canberrans in the ACT Legislative Assembly for eight years, including as Leader of the Opposition.
Zed’s focus has always been firmly focused on listening to the community and providing practical solutions to real problems. He is committed to providing the opportunity for everyone to meet their potential, no matter what their background. He believes that Government and the community have a fundamental duty to look after their most vulnerable citizens.
Zed is excited about the future of Canberra. He is committed to the growth of the city and making the critical decisions of today that will ensure the prosperity of tomorrow.
To read more about Zed Seselja, please visit his website: www.zedseselja.com.au
To contact Zed:
Phone: 02 6247 6444