Member for Brindabella
Shadow Minister for Education and Training
Shadow Minister for Local Business and Tourism
Shadow Minister for Industrial Relations
- ACT LABOR POLICY DIRECTED BY UNIONS
- UNIONS ALLOWED TO RECRUIT IN ACT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- CANBERRA LIBERALS VOICE SUPPORT FOR ACT CATHOLIC AND INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS
- SCHOOL CENSUS HIGHLIGHTS CANBERRA FAMILIES DEMAND CHOICE IN EDUCATION
- WALL CALLS FOR ACTION ON MPOWERDOME
- BUSINESS CONFIDENCE IN BARR LABOR GOVERNMENT AT AN ALL TIME LOW
- ACT RECORDS FURTHER DECLINE IN EDUCATION RESULTS IN LATEST PISA
- WALL SAYS GOVERNMENT CONFLICTED BY COOLEST LITTLE CAPITAL VS FUN POLICE
- LATEST INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE AND MATHS EDUCATION RESULTS ARE ALARMING
- CANBERRA LIBERALS ANNOUNCE DISABILITY PACKAGE
Andrew grew up in the Tuggeranong Valley and believes it is the best place to live and raise a family.
He has spent most of his life living in and around the Tuggeranong valley and spent his school years attending Marist College in Pearce. Andrew comes from a small business background and prior to being elected he worked for 6 years in his family’s construction business. He has experienced firsthand, the day to day challenges that face local business.
Andrew believes it is his primary responsibility to focus on the issues that residents expect to be managed well. We all pay a significant amount in rates and charges and it is fair to expect that local facilities and infrastructure are maintained to meet the needs of the community.
Andrew believes that Canberra should be the best place to raise a family, earn a living and get ahead.
To contact Andrew:
Phone: 02 6205 0225