Member for Murrumbidgee
Shadow Minister for Veterans’ Affairs
- The Canberra Liberal’s new shadow ministry announced
- Canberra Liberals’ anti-bikie laws human rights compliant and best in country: HRC
- Canberra Liberals to act on bikie violence
- Legal and public safety concerns over pill testing
- Canberra Liberals pass “revenge porn” laws
- CANBERRA LIBERALS INTRODUCE ‘REVENGE PORN’ LAWS
- CANBERRA LIBERALS CALL FOR ACT BAIL REVIEW
- BARR DISGRACED OVER FAKE ACT LABOR MEDISCARE CARDS SCANDAL
- CANBERRA LIBERALS WILL END ANDREW BARR’S UNFAIR PAID PARKING
- CANBERRA LIBERALS COMMIT TO OAKS ESTATE COMMUNITY
After completing his secondary education in Queensland, he joined the Army in 1986 and graduated from the Royal Military College Duntroon in 1987. Jeremy’s service in the Army included command of an infantry platoon, and a parachute infantry company, as well as numerous staff and training appointments across Australia.
He also served throughout the World in such places as Germany, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, East Timor and Iraq, where he commanded the Australian Army Training Team.
Jeremy left the Army in August 2008 as a Lieutenant Colonel in order to contest the ACT elections as a candidate for the Liberal Party and was elected to the ACT Assembly in October 2008.
Jeremy was elected as Member for Molonglo in 2008 and was re-elected in 2012. In February 2013 Jeremy was elected by his colleagues as the ACT Opposition Leader and is also the Shadow Attorney General, Shadow Minister for Health, Shadow Minister for Police, and Shadow Minister for Veterans’ Affairs.
To contact Jeremy:
Phone: 02 6205 0133