Senator for the ACT
- NEW ADMINISTRATION AREA FOR MOTHER TERESA SCHOOL
- OUR PLAN FOR A STRONGER ECONOMY DELIVERS FOR CANBERRA
- $10 MILLION FOR RESEARCH INTO PRECISION MEDICINES
- SMART CITY PROJECT TO INCREASE ACT HOUSING CLIENT AUTONOMY
- LABOR’S BIG HOUSING SLEDGEHAMMER RISKS RECESSION
- ACT AND STATE GOVERNMENTS SHOULD FOLLOW NSW LEAD ON PRIORITISING CHILDREN
- GOVERNMENT BACKS MORE CHOICE FOR AUSTRALIANS
- LEGISLATION TO PROVIDE CERTAINTY TO CO-OPS, MUTUALS, AND CUSTOMER-OWNED BANKS
- GST REFORM GOOD NEWS FOR ACT
- Labor’s Latest Shameful Attempt to Spin Their Big Housing Sledgehammer
Zed Seselja was born in Woden Valley Hospital in Canberra’s south to Croatian immigrant parents, and he has lived in Canberra his entire life.
He was raised in the Tuggeranong Valley, attending local schools, and saw the city grow up with him. He studied Arts and Law at the Australian National University and then moved into the Commonwealth Public Service.
Zed is a KeepWatch Ambassador with the Royal Lifesaving Society, an Ambassador for Focus ACT and a strong supporter of local charities such as Karinya House and St Vincent de Paul.
He entered politics to create a better future for his children and all Canberrans and previously represented Canberrans in the ACT Legislative Assembly for eight years, including as Leader of the Opposition.
Zed’s focus has always been firmly focused on listening to the community and providing practical solutions to real problems. He is committed to providing the opportunity for everyone to meet their potential, no matter what their background. He believes that Government and the community have a fundamental duty to look after their most vulnerable citizens.
Zed is excited about the future of Canberra. He is committed to the growth of the city and making the critical decisions of today that will ensure the prosperity of tomorrow.
To read more about Zed Seselja, please visit his website: www.zedseselja.com.au
To contact Zed:
Phone: 02 6247 6444